THERMOX manufactures a broad range of products for analyzing oxygen, combustibles, and methane in flue gases for combustion control, safety, and thermal NOx reduction. Industries served include Electric Power Generation, Petroleum Refining, Petrochemical Processing, Cement & Lime Manufacturing, Glass and Ceramics, Pulp & Paper, Iron & Steel, and Non-Ferrous Metals production.
- Direct In-situ Flue Gas Oxygen Analyzers
- Continuous Loop Eductor Analyzers for Gas/Oil/Coal-Fired Power Generation and Refinery Boilers and Process Heaters
- Chimney Effect Convection Analyzers for High Temperature/Particulate Applications
- Analyzers for Combustion Premix Burner Stations
- Analyzers for inert gas atmospheres
- Analyzers for Flame Treating, Reducing/Oxidizing Atmospheres and Stoichiometric A/F Ratio
- Component Wet/O2 Analyzers for CEM Systems Integration